Sunday, May 7, 2006

ABOUT ME

Photobucket
Jessica Mae, the JM of JM Photography specializes in classic and timeless photography. I utilize sunlight, shadows, camera angles and texture in every shot to achieve the highest level of quality and creativity in any location. I went to college for business and actually graduated with a bachelors degree in Business Administration from Metropolitan State University. I always thought that photography would just be a passion for me on the side, by taking photos of family and friends at get togethers and eventually of my own family. In 2006 a close friend approached me because she couldn't afford a photographer herself. She asked if I would just "snap" some photos at the wedding for her....little did I know, this was only the beginning! My friends were delighted with the photos and started sending others to me! It was at that point that I thought to myself, "Hey, maybe I can really do something I LOVE for a living"! In just a few months, JM Photography was a reality! With a simple website and business cards in hand, I was astounded by the outpourIng of business and felt truly blessed.

Fast forward now to 2009... I cannot believe how far I have come today! With over 100+ weddings and engagement sessions under my belt... it never gets old. I still tear up at every wedding I shoot and go home giddy, unable to contain my excitement of uploading the new photos I just took. I cherish each wedding and portrait session I am able to photograph and it is my desire to create lifelong lasting relationships with my clients. I love what I do and would love to be a part of your story....

Family photos are courtesy of Laura Ivanova Photography! 
www.lauraivanova.com

Photobucket