Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gavin and Gabe






I think Joleen and Tom have the two cutest kids around! I last photographed these cuties in May but this session is my new favorite!  Seriously,  I had so much fun with them this evening at Minnehaha Falls!!  This place just rocks for fall photos and so many of their pics turned out it took me forever to narrow them down.  Poor Gavin had a pretty bad cough but he was a trooper and we talked lots about how he is going to be spiderman for Halloween.   That seemed to cheer him Right up every time we talked about it :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica~

We LOVE these pics!!!!! You captured our family beautifully... I can't wait to see the rest! Looking at the pics brought tears to my eyes! Thanks again!!!

~Jolene Roth

Jes Campbell-St Cloud/Minneapolis Photograher said...

I love the black and white one of the little boy looking at the camera and laying on his brothers back! How sweet is that?!