Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Rockin New Albums!!





Finally I had a few minutes to photograph the AWESOME new album I'll be offering!  I am so excited about this lovely album provided by Kiss Wedding Books in California.  It's by far one of the best hand crafted albums I've received to date.  Their customer service Rocks which allows me to get you your books on time and in total perfection!


Albums come in 8X8, 10X10 and 12X12 sizes and offer a beautiful italian leather cover in MANY gorgeous colors.  I chose to go a little on the wild side with my sample.  I'm LOVIN the lime green...

Other things you get with this lovely book are THICK (2mm) pages that are flawlessly binded and a shabby chic canvas cover for storage!

**JM PHOTOGRAPHY CLIENT PROMO**
Mention this post to me via email and you'll receive a 10% discount on your album order!
(offer is not available to clients who have an album included in their package.  10% discount is taken off *current* price on www.jmphotomn.com)

No comments: