Sunday, June 15, 2008

Craig & Shalene












I've been eagerly awaiting Craig and Shalene's wedding for a VERY long time now!  I was so excited when they told me their wedding would be at the Grand Superior Lodge on Friday, June 13th in Two Harbors, Minnesota.  I was even more excited when they told me they wanted to spend a few hours outdoors at Split Rock Lighthouse(conveniently a few miles from the lodge).   From the beginning Craig and Shalene's wedding was nothing of the ordinary nature! Their wedding party was made up of Craig's children and Shalene's niece's.  Oh and you know the bride means business when she straps on a pair of Nike's instead of high heals :)   We got some amazing images while at Split Rock.  The weather was beautiful and the landscape could not have been more perfect!  Most of all Craig and Shalene were about the most laid back and fun loving couple a photographer could hope for.  Thank you for letting me a part of your special day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! My wedding was at Grand Superior just over 3 years ago. You captured the beauty of the location perfectly!