Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My little Kate - 8 Months

I often get emails from my clients asking how my daughter Katelyn is doing and asking for photos.  So I though I'd post another update since it's been about 4 months since the last!  This photo was taken today.  Kate is officially 8 months...where has the time gone?


She's doing great.  We had a huge scare in the beginning of June when she had a lung injury at daycare. We ended up being in the hospital for a week but as the weeks have gone on she is finally getting back to her old self again...Thank Goodness!!!

Anyway, I'll try to be better about updating you guys!  You all feel like and extended part of my family anyway :)

Cheers~
Jessica

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I'm very glad she is all better, how worrisome for you!

Lisa Tauer
Mama of James Landon

Anonymous said...

What a doll!!

Shannon

Anonymous said...

oh she's absolutely beautiful! And she really is a little peanut! I'm so glad to hear she's doing better.

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful Jess!! I'm so glad she is doing well!