Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jason & Gretchen













Jason and Gretchen were married on Saturday June 28th, 2008.  My day started with Gretchen getting ready.  I was UBER excited when she told me she was wearing a birdcage veil!!  I've been hoping one of my brides would wear one this year.  My jaw dropped when we put it on. Gretchen looked like she had come straight out of a fashion magazine!   Jason and Gretchen were like bread and butter together.  They just knew they were meant to be and it shows on camera!  That beautiful car they got to ride in was provided by a family friend.  Sadly, the man who owned it passed away recently but his wife said it was very important to him for them to use it on their wedding day.  I'm sure he was smiling down on them from heaven!  


The reception was held at Rockwoods in Otsego, MN.  This place has FABULOUS food!  Truly a hidden gem out in the western burbs.  The banquet room is also beautiful and was a gorgeous place for a wedding.  After dinner and some heartfelt toasts they romped the place up with a live band.  I have to say that Gretchen's dad is quite possibly the best dancer..ha!  He really gets into it !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww gretchen!! you are GORGEOUS!! great pics, too. i'm so sorry i couldn't be there. i'm so excited for you guys though! CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

You look like you should be in a magazine!!!! You look gorgeous!!! I'm sorry I couldn't make it. The pictures look purdy:) Chrissy