Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Amber & Russ





Amber and Russ had originally booked another photographer for their wedding.  So I felt very honored when Amber came to me a few months ago wanting to talk with me about possibly doing their photography instead.  Amber and I immediately were on the same page and I knew exactly what she and Russ were looking for in their engagement and wedding photos.  I'm so glad that they decided to book me because they were a blast to work with.  We had great fun tonight walking around Minnehaha Falls taking their engagement photos.  Russ and Amber went with an ultra casual look and it worked great... totally fit their personalities!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Jessica! I love them! Thank you so much! I had so much fun yesterday working with you. I can't wait for you to do our wedding!