Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nick & Renee











Nick and Renee were married on July 26, 2008 at St. John's Lutheran Church in Buffalo, MN, and their reception was held at the Rogers Community Center.  Nick and Renee have been together quite a few years and Renee put an awesome slideshow together to capture them growing up and their relationship with each other!  Some of my favorite moments of the day were when Nick saw Renee for the first time coming down the isle.  His expression is priceless and brought a tear to my eye.  My other favorite moment is when Renee danced with her dad. You can see the love she has for her father and again it made me tear up!  I need to start having kleenex readily available to me from now on!!  Thanks for letting me be apart of your special day guys !

No comments: