Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Website Coming Soon!!!

I'm getting so excited because my new website is almost completed!  Many, many hours of work :) I decided that I really wanted to be able to maintain my own website, so I've been slowly working on it myself, which during high wedding season is a feat in itself!!


I wanted to warn everyone a head of time that my email could be screwed up for a few days. I'm switching to a whole new system, so it may take a few days to iron out the kinks.  You can always email me at jmphotographymn@gmail.com  or feel free to call me at 612-730-7368.

I'm hoping the website will go live before the end of the week!  I say that loosely of course because who knows what can happen..ha !!

I'll make sure to post a blog once the site is LIVE!

Cheers~
Jessica 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Props to you! We did the same thing last year and it was a lot of work but SO worth it!

Can't wait to see it!