Sunday, January 18, 2009

Adam & Heather














On January 17th, 2009 there were light flurries falling through the air and a brisk wind.  Had it been just one day earlier temperatures would have been -27 windchill.  So today was PERFECT for a Minnesota winter wonderland wedding... starring Heather and Adam!  They looked like they came straight out of a Cinderella story book.  Heather is the type of person that you want to be around.  She is just a sweetheart and did a wonderful job planning her wedding.  She had a million beautiful details for me to photograph!  She also planned lots of extra time for photos...a photographers dream!  It took me HOURS to narrow down photos for the blog.  So many turned out amazing, but I thought these really told the story of the day.  Adam and Heather were magical together and it really shows on camera.  My favorite part of the day was venturing to Mears Park in St. Paul for some photos beneath the twinkle lights.  As the evening ended for me, Heather went out in true Cinderella style...she lost her shoe on the dance floor while doing a beautiful Waltz with her prince charming, her husband Adam!  


I also want to thank my new assistant John Sharpe for doing a great job!  Make sure to click on his name to see some photos he posted on his blog from Heather's wedding as well!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I love the whole winter wonderland theme!

Maria Crosby

John Sharpe said...

Jess,
I love your detail shots. This was such a fun wedding. I enjoyed shooting with you and look forward to working with you in the future!

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful! Your photography is wonderful -- my fiance and I are so excited to have you as our photographer for our big day!

Anonymous said...

LOVE 'EM JESS!! So excited your keeping me entertained again with your beautiful blog :-)

mimijo said...

Wow! you never cease to amaze me, you are so talented and gifted, I love to look at your photos, I hope Adam and Heather enjoy them

joni D

Kevin said...

Jess,

Thanks for your part in creating beautiful memories of Heather and Adam's wedding day. Your effort was extraordinary and beyond the call. The images on your blog are breathtaking and we are certain that the final collection will allow us to always relive the excitement of this very special day. Congrats from Mom & Dad of the bride.

Laura Ivanova said...

Oh my gosh, I just clicked this link back about your post about being featured on The Knot, and I am so embarrassed, I misused "you're." I am such a stickler for grammatical errors! EEK!