Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Nolan Michael-6 days






I was so excited to see Nolan, my best friend's 2nd son today!  I first photographed him in the hospital 5 days ago and was itching to have a full session with this little guy!  As a mom myself you just forget so fast how little these precious little babies are!  I know I photograph them all the time but each baby is so beautiful and unique in his or her own way.  Nolan was a snuggler and loved to have his hands by his face!  This worked great for a lot of our photographs today.  He also gave us a run for our money though towards the end of the session :)  Oh and he "sprinkled" me a little bit too...just showing me who's the boss!  I had so much fun designing Nolan's birth announcement.  Shannon was so up for non-traditional colors and I Love the way it turned out.   Congratulations again Knutson family...so happy for you all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! These are wonderful! I'm so happy I stayed up to see them! :) Thank you SO much.

- Shannon

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous baby boy! Congrats Shannon!

And great photos as aways Jess! I can't wait to have you do my parents mini session :-)

Olivia said...

I'm SO in love with that striped hat! What a beautiful baby!