Friday, January 23, 2009

Nolan Michael-1 day


My best friend Shannon, her husband Kyle and big brother Griffin welcomed beautiful Nolan Michael into the world on January 22nd around 2:45pm.  Shannon was originally scheduled to have a c-section on the 23rd, but little Nolan had his own plan!  In the wee hours of the 22nd, Shannon's water broke on it's own, I guess Nolan wanted to show them who's boss..ha!  Today I went for a visit in the hospital and of course had to take my camera with!  Here are a few photos I took on the hospital bed.  I'm excited for our "real" newborn session scheduled next Wednesday morning!  Congratulations guys, I'm so happy for your new addition to the family!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh he is beautiful!! Love the photos and the hat. Too cute. Welcome to the world, Nolan.