Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sawyer -9 Months




Sawyers mom contacted me in October to set up an appointment for his 9 month photos.  She was currently looking for some more creative photos than what they were receiving at there other studio.  Of course I was so happy she thought I could capture those photos for her.  We had a great first session!  Sawyer was such a happy little boy and totally hammed it up for the camera.  Mom Stefanie brought some great props with like a little train and onsie that had Sawyer's name on it!  Those types of things always add a little personalization to a session and I always encourage parents to bring stuff they think would be fun to add into the photos!  I got to see Sawyer a week later at my Holiday Mini-Sessions.  He again Hammed it up for the camera in his Santa Hat!  Click here to see Sawyer in the Santa Hat!

No comments: