Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday JM Photography!

Today marks the 1 year anniversary of me doing photography FULL time.  I remember the day I gave notice at my old job was so hard.  It was such a leap of faith to quit that steady paycheck but man was it WORTH IT!   I feel so incredibly blessed that I cannot even describe in words how much this business means to me.  I appreciate and adore my clients and feel so thankful to have you all!  Without you all, my business is nothing, and for that I am so thankful.  Not many people get to say in life that they LOVE their job but I do!  


As I said I appreciate all of my clients so much and have decided to show that appreciation in starting a new referral program.  So many of you have recommended your friends and family to JM PHOTOGRAPHY, which has helped me to become the successful business I am today!

The referral program will be effective February 1st and here is what it entails!

*Refer a friend for a wedding (must book a wedding date) and you'll receive $25 off your next session.
*Refer 2 friends for a portrait session (must book a portrait session) and you'll receive $15 off your next session.

Make sure to tell your friends and family who sent them so I can keep track!  

Lastly a HUGE thank you again to all of my wonderful clients...I'm looking forward to an AWESOME 2009!!

4 comments:

Jes Campbell-St Cloud/Minneapolis Photograher said...

Happy One year!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday JM Photo-here's to many wonderful years to come!!!

It definitely shows how much you love what you do. ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jess!!! You should be so proud to have such a successful, thriving business!

Amy Rae Photography said...

congrats on the one year!! what a blessing for you!